This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website www.donacobina.es, owned by Cobideza Sociedad Cooperativa. The navigation on the Cobideza website gives you the status of USER thereof and entails your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by part of Cobideza, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
For this reason, it is advisable to carefully read its content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website. The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to Cobideza or third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation. Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and Cobideza may deny or withdraw access and its use at any time.
Cobideza Sociedad Cooperativa, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: Cobideza Sociedad Cooperativa
- Its commercial name is: Queixería Dona Cobiña
- Its CIF number is: F36211019
- Its registered office is at: Calle Cercio s / n. 36596 Lalín (Pontevedra).
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Tel: 986 580 473
- Email: email@example.com .
- Adress: Calle Cercio s/n. 36596 Lalín (Pontevedra).
All notifications and communications between the users and Cobideza will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any means of those detailed above.
The website and its services are free and open access. However, Cobideza may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that communicates to Cobideza and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made. The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of Cobideza and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism content or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Cobideza or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which Cobideza provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of Cobideza’s or third party’s computer systems and, if necessary, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of Cobideza or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent. All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to Cobideza, without being understood to be transferred to the
user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web. In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no type of exploitation. Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of Cobideza, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any rights over them. The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited. The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Cobideza and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Cobideza of its contents or services. Cobideza is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed based on them.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility in access and use
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. Cobideza excludes, to the extent allowed by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to the that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, Cobideza is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and to the image itself, as well as the regulations on of unfair competition and illicit advertising. Also, Cobideza declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. Cobideza does not guarantee or is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. Cobideza is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
Procedure in case of carrying out activities of an illegal nature
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, send a notification to Cobideza, duly identifying itself and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
On the occasion of the entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and Organic Law 2/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, this Data Protection policy has been updated. The information on the data processing carried out by COBIDEZA SOCIEDAD COOP is provided below. GALEGA
APPLICABLE LEGISLATIVE FRAMEWORK
- Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), concerning the protection of natural persons with respect to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and by which the Directive 95/46 / EC.
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- The guidelines of the Working Group of Article 29.
- The guidelines established by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is COBIDEZA SOCIEDAD COOP. GALEGA
Postal Address: Lg. Cercio S / M (36596-Lakín)
Phone: 986 699 915
The processing of your personal data is based on several of the assumptions contained in article 6.1 of the General Data Protection Regulation:
- The processing of your personal data is necessary for the execution of the professional order made, making it impossible without the processing of the data.
- In certain cases, the processing of your personal data will be based on the consent granted, and may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the previous treatments.
- In other cases the data processing will be necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
- The processing of your personal data will be necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
In general, your personal data will be used to be able to relate to you in order to provide the professional services offered.
Likewise, they can also be treated for other statistical, archival or promotional activities and / or general information.
In this sense, in all our forms and applications, a section has been introduced where you are informed clearly and simply about the purpose, applicable legislation and rights related to your personal data.
However, you can consult or request information about the specific purposes, requesting the information in the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA CONSERVATION TERM
We keep your data as long as they are necessary to carry out the procedures and procedures entrusted and, in any case, during the legally required deadlines.
Once the applicable legal deadlines are finished, we will proceed to keep them blocked, being accessible only to Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of the possible responsibilities born of the treatment during the period of prescription of these. Only after this second period has elapsed, the data must be deleted.
They may have knowledge of their personal data those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide their personal data on the occasion of compliance with the law or in compliance with the professional assignment made-
Likewise, those companies that win administrative contracts that need access to it for the provision of our services may have knowledge of their personal information.
In the event that, apart from the assumptions mentioned, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities. We will previously request your permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
However, you can consult request information about the planned assignments, requesting the information in the mail: email@example.com
RIGHTS IN DATA PROTECTION
The user has the right to obtain confirmation on whether COBIDEZA SOCIEDAD COOP. GALEGA treats personal data that concerns you, as well as access your personal data, request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the user may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the user may object to the processing of their data. COBIDEZA SOCIEDAD COOP. GALEGA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
The User may raise the issues that he considers in relation to this policy, as well as exercise his rights in the terms provided by law, and must send a communication by mail to: COBIDEZA SOCIEDAD COOP. GALEGA, Lg. Cercio S / N (36596 – Lalín) or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with indication of the corresponding company and accompanied by a copy of ID or identity document.
The models for the exercise of the various data protection rights are provided below.
In case it is considered that your rights have not been properly attended, you may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
COBIDEZA SOCIEDAD COOP. GALEGA, taking into account the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, has proceeded to implement all technical and organizational measures to ensure proper compliance with data protection regulations as established in articles 24 and 25 of the General Data Protection Regulation, and article 28 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
Likewise, the application to the processing of personal data of the security measures required by legal regulations is guaranteed, in order to guarantee full compliance with them.